Dorner’s AquaGard, Stainless Steel product line is designed to exceed industry standards, customer demands and is now better than ever.
Equipped with the most advanced modular curve chain in the market, the AquaGard 7350 V2 Series features a sleek and durable frame design with minimal horizontal surfaces as well as a tip-up tail option for easy maintenance, fast cleaning, and minimized downtime.
AquaGard 7350 Series Conveyors have gone through testing and certification and meet BISSC standards and design requirements for conveyors section of ANSI/ASB/Z50.2-2015.
Contact Dorner for a copy of the certification.
INNOVATIVE CHAIN DESIGN
- Safest Chain in the Industry! The only side-flexing modular belt in North American that meets the new International Standard for maximum 4mm opening.
- The advanced bearing design provides smooth and
quiet running operation for optimal performance.
- The robust design allows for up to 4 curves on a single
conveyor maximizing space and costs.
Nose bar transfer option for smooth transfer of small products.
Tip-up tails provide quick access to the inside of the conveyor for cleaning and maintenance.
New positive drive belt option provides reliable belt tacking in wet applications.
STAINLESS STEEL FRAME
304 Stainless Steel frame features an open design with minimal horizontal surfaces.
7350 Series Specifications
- Belted, Cleated Belt, Modular Belt, Modular Cleated Belt Models, and Positive Drive Options
- Loads up to 341 kg (750 lbs)
- Widths: 152 mm (6 in) to 914 mm (36 in)
- Lengths: 914 mm (3 ft) to 2500mm (82 ft)
- FDA approved belting and plastic components
- 304 Stainless Steel frame
- Available in straights, curves or Z-Frame configurations