Benefits of 2200 Modular Belt Conveyors:
Features & Benefits:
- Ladder-style, open frame construction for water and chemical drainage and air cooling.
- All belts fully contained in UHMW guiding for maintenance free tracking.
- Universal T-slot for ease and flexibility of adding accessories using industry available hardware.
- Additional frame widths and expanded guiding and chain options.
- Consolidated motor & control offerings.
- End Drive, Center Drive, and iDrive models
- Open mesh, closed mesh, and cleated chain options
- 3″ (76 mm) – 24″ (610 mm) widths
- 18″ (457 mm) – 30′ (9,144 mm) lengths
- Loads up to 150 lbs (68 kg)
- Speeds up to 250 ft/min (76 m/min)
- Small Belt Conveyor Applications:
- Small Part Transfers
- Part Accumulation
- Small to Medium Part Handling
- Part/Package Infeed and Outfeed
- Automated and Manual