Dorner is Transforming Conveyor Automation by providing cutting edge solutions with best in class support.
We get your product to the exact location, in the exact position, at the exact time it needs to be there for the next phase in the process.
If you would like to speak to someone about an application, please fill out the form on the bottom of the page or call us at 800-397-8664.
3200 Series Conveyors With Activated Roller Belt™ (ARB) Technology
The 3200 Series Conveyors with Intralox ARB Technology use innovative conveyance technology for merging, diverting and aligning of product.
Benefits of 3200 Series ARB Conveyors:
- Flexibility to handle multiple product sizes without the need for changeover
- Minimizes floor space consumption
- Increased system reliability
- Eliminates costly system controls, reducing complexity
- Encased moving parts provide safer work environments
- Low maintenance solution
- Handles product as small as 6″ x 6″
Low Profile, High Performance Precision Conveyor
Dorner’s Precision Move technology is designed to move your product to the exact location, at the exact time and in the exact position it needs to be for the next phase of the production line.
Features & Benefits
- Reverse v-guide provides positive tracking along entire length of conveyor
- Positively driven belt ensures belt does not slip and allows for higher load capacity
- 1″ width with tip up tail to allow for easy belt removal
- 23 unique gearbox interfaces with support for 158+ motors
- Additional widths and guiding options
SmartFlex Helix Conveyors
Compact spiral & helical curve, flexible chain conveyors for complete flexibility!
Benefits of SmartFlex Helix Conveyors:
- Unique, flexible design provides greater flexibility in layout
- Infeed and outfeed may be positioned at any height or angle
- Custom infeed and outfeed lengths allow the conveyor to extend beyond spiral, reducing the number of conveyors required
- Small foot print maximizes valuable floor space
- Patented side roller chain reduces corner friction allowing for faster speeds and smooth product handling
- Applications include accumulation, buffering, cooling product between processes or machines, and more!
Solve Challenges with Engineered Solutions
Select the Right Conveyor with Dorner’s Product Selector