9:00 am – 7:30 pm
We are looking for a Crating & Material Handler to join our Shipping/Receiving Team! Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Measure, saw and staple wood crates around conveyor equipment for shipment.
- Unloading of long raw material from vendor trucks using an overhead crane.
- Stocking of long raw materials after receiving has counted and tagged.
- Moving long materials from overstock to primary bins when required to support assembly cells.
- Moving skidded materials to bin locations.
- Back up to Receiving.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Certified on the following equipment: fork lift, crane, Raymond and pallet. Certification can be obtained at Dorner.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience using saws, staple guns and nail guns.
- Must be able to communicate well and work with other team members.
- Read blueprints and use measuring equipment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.