2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday
2:00 pm – 12:30 am
Our conveyors are built to order (BTO) depending on our customer’s application and the environment it will be located in. When a customer is looking at a conveyor with specific requirements outside of our catalog, these become engineered to order (ETO). Most all parts are made in-house, so while this position will work within the Vertical Machining Cell operating various vertical mills and saws, our Machinists enjoy the opportunity to flex into other production cells when business needs dictate.
The primary function of this position will be to work within the Vertical Machining production cell operating various vertical mills and saws, but not limited to just these pieces of equipment. On occasion will flex into the other production cells when/if needed. This position will be required to set-up and operate CNC Mills.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with the ability to set-up and operate vertical mills or machining centers.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Strong print reading skills with previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.) is required.
- Must possess solid communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.