1st Shift: Monday-Friday
6:00 am – 2:30 pm
The primary function of this position will be to work within the Vertical Machining production cell operating various vertical mills and saws, but not limited to just these pieces of equipment. On occasion will flex into the other production cells when/if needed.
Types of Machines: Haas VF2, Brother and Mori.
- Must have a High school diploma or GED and be able to lift 75 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience with the ability to set-up and operate vertical mills or machining centers.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Strong print reading skills with previous experience in using all types of measuring tools (micrometers, calipers, gauge pins, etc.) is required.
- Must possess solid communication skills and be able to work in a team environment.
- Must display initiative, have a positive attitude, be dependable and punctual.