2nd Shift: Monday-Thursday
2:00 pm – 12:30 am
If you enjoy working with your hands and have satisfaction in seeing a product assembled from start to finish, this position will be of interest to you! Our conveyors are built to order (BTO) depending on our customer’s application and the environment it will be located in. Employees work in a team environment and rotate jobs within the product line they are assigned.
This position will work within the Belting team creating the belts that go on our conveyors. Duties will include belt fabrication tasks such as cutting, v-guiding, cleating, testing, and operating heat presses.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly throughout the day.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Basic math, measuring and blueprint reading skills.
- Basic computer skills. Knowledge of Epicor software is a definite plus.
- Experience in a team-oriented structure and is a team player.
- Possesses customer-focused attitude (internal and external customers).
- Practices safe work habits and adheres to safety policies.